Temple City Photo Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Who may enter
How to enter
- Follow @AhiPoki on Instagram 2. Go to your Instagram page and post your photo with the identification hashtag “#MyAhiPoki”????
(The posts and Tweets submitted are collectively referred to herein as the “Entry(ies)” and the person entering is referred to as an “Entrant”). Please note: you must be a member of Instagram to enter. To become a member of Instagram go to www.Instagram.com to request a free membership. Instagram membership or access is not controlled by and cannot be guaranteed by Sponsor. In the event of any dispute regarding any Entry, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that Entry or Entrant from the Sweepstakes. Receipt of Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Photos will not be judged. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. All entries and requests become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Requirements of Entries
- The Photo you submit is created by you and is not copied from any other work and does not infringe upon the rights of any third party, or you have received prior permission/consent to use the Photo from anyone who has any rights to the Photo (“Third Party Participants”) or anyone who is depicted in the Photo (“Identifiable Persons”), including the License contemplated for use of an Entry in accordance with these Official Rules.
- The Photo cannot depict more than three (3) identifiable persons and cannot depict any celebrities or children.
- The Photo must comply with the terms and conditions of Instagram.
- The Photo does not contain any third party copyrighted material, products, trademarks or logos.
- The Photo does not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party.
- The Photo cannot be offensive or contain any elements such as nudity, graphically violent imagery, sexually suggestive imagery, or be explicitly racial, profane, slanderous, or visually depict alcohol or gambling or be contrary to the interests of Sweepstakes or Sponsor, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- The Photo have not been previously published or submitted in any other promotion.
Selection of Winner
claims and demands whatsoever, in law, or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in the announcement of any prize or in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any force majeure event beyond its control, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court, or other like causes. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes). In the event of termination, Sponsor in its sole discretion may award the remaining Prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Any attempt by a participant to exceed or manipulate the entry limitations, including by using multiple/different email addresses or any other methods, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of script, macro or any other automated system to enter is prohibited. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with the Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of the state of California, and the terms, or any dispute, will be governed by the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which could cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
21700 Copley Drive Suite 170
Diamond Bar, CA 91765.
Requests must be received by December 31, 2017.